Vitamin D deficiency symptoms
Vitamin D is really important for our health. We are going to share with you the symptoms of its deficiency and many natural sources of vitamin D.
Vitamin D is one of the most common vitamin we get from the nature. Vitamin D is usually connected with sunlight and indeed, you can provide it through the sun rays. This is why in summer, vitamin D deficiency is mainly impossible and in winter, we usually get some really serious body and wellness symptoms due to lack of Vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiency symptoms are numerous, but mainly they concern bones, skeleton system, muscles and joints, of course. It should be a curious topic for you to find out more about the link between Vitamin D and joints, as well as to get to know all the ways to prevent its deficiency symptoms. On the other side, we will add some tips and specially tailored directions about the methods and natural sources of vitamin D, so you could never fall in the healthy trap of suffering from vitamin D deficiency symptoms.
How does vitamin D work?
Vitamin D is a vitamin that is applied for preventing and treating rickets, a disease that is caused by not having enough vitamin D (vitamin D deficiency). It is also very beneficial for bones (osteoporosis and arthritis), as well as any form of bone pain (osteomalacia) and even bone loss. Many people consider vitamin D as the main vitamin for joints and for cartilage restoration. And many people should know that if getting enough vitamin D, traumas and injuries become quite less possible. Vitamin D is an extremely important vitamin for patients with arthritis and osteoporosis. This is due to the fact that it helps the ascription of calcium – the main mineral that forms bones, joints and cartilage tissue. To be more specific Vitamin D is super needed for the regulation of the minerals calcium and phosphorus that are quite important elements in a human`s body. If you have vitamin D deficiency, many bad symptoms and side effects might harm you, but there is one good news about this lack. First of all, vitamin D deficiency is easy to be recognized and with the next directions we will offer you it will become even easier. And second of all, vitamin D can be very fast restored in your body as a recommended quantity for healthy bones and great wellness.
What are the vitamin D deficiency symptoms?
Or how to know that our body cannot absorb calcium anymore and when the time for some vitamin D providing has come. Here are the main symptoms that are due to lack of enough vitamin D in your body:
Your skin has become darker than usual. This happens due to the skim pigment, which begins acting not normally and properly due to the little amount of vitamin D in your body.
- You are always under the weather. As we always like to repeat that bad health means bad mood, too, when you are suffering from vitamin D deficiency, you usually feel depressed and always not in a mood. This condition might be a normal tiredness, but also a very clear melancholy.
- If you have passed your 40s, there is a big chance for you body to suffer from vitamin D deficiency. Ok, maturity is not a bad symptom, but it is a very good and mainly alarm for you to consider whether you have lack of vitamin D in your body.
- Your bones and muscles hurt all the time. And here is where the problems with joints come to life, too. If you are not diagnosed with any bone disease or you are not getting too tired in the gym or at work recently, this might be just vitamin D deficiency.
- You get sweating at head zone all the time. Sounds weird to get sweating on your forehead, right? But people, who don`t like sun and do not take vitamin D supplements know exactly how this feals.
- You get closer to overweight, but actually you are eating healthily and properly. Ok, this is indeed due to your metabolism, but it has worsen because of vitamin D deficiency. This is why many diets, as a matter of fact, include vitamin D supplements.
The best natural sources of vitamin D
If you have most or all of the symptoms from above, we need to tell you “Sorry, you`ve got vitamin D deficiency”. But there is nothing to worry about. You can avoid arthritis and other serious complications with your joint, if you follow our next tips about getting more vitamin D naturally. Here are the best green sources for Vitamin D:
Sunlight – there is no faster way to restore your vitamin D amount in the body than lying on the beach or just getting some sunlight over your whole body. No matter how great your vitamin D supplements are they cannot compete to the natural sun. Just make sure you have taken the necessary precocious measures to avoid sun burning and the harmful UV light affection.
- Some fish types. Unfortunately, not every fish can bring you Vitamin D, but the most delicious among them can – salmon. Salmon has about 450 international units of vitamin D and your daily recommended dosage is about 600, if you are healthy and 800 – if you need to compensate the recent vitamin D deficiency you has been diagnosed with. Though, besides salmon, tuna fish is also rich in vitamin D, so this might become not only your favorite, but also your recommended breakfast toast soon!
- Mushrooms. There is a myth that mushrooms are neither caloric, nor beneficial for health. Ok, the good part here is that they are indeed quite suitable for a diet, but there is nothing true about the lack of vitamins in mushrooms. Actually, they do contain vitamin D and this is not little, because vitamin D in general is harsh to be provided from food products.
- Milk is also rich in vitamin D, but it should be low-fat, because diaries that are rich in fats usually are impossible to provide you with any vitamins. Because fats beat them all, while they are in your body.
- Orange juice – add it to your tuna toast healthy and rich in vitamin D breakfast, because it does contain of sunlight vitamin, too. Orange juice of about 300 ml does provide you about 100 international units.
- The yolk from the egg is not bad as to its vitamin D quantity at all, either. Many diet specialties offer eggs to overcome overweight not only because they are good proteins that make fed up fast, but also because they have the vitamin D and as we have already told you, it is good for weight loss programs.
- Liver from beef is not the most common favorite food of all times and to all people, but if you have vitamin D deficiency, it should become your next most common dinner. Liver is always great to kill the toxins and to have a bite without putting too much on weight, but from now on it is a good solution for healthy joints.
On mandatory make sure you consume all of the foods from above at a regular base. However, if you cannot afford or eat this food products due to taste issues, make sure you have a prescription for good vitamin D supplement from your doctor. It will help you to prevent injuries and it will make your joints stronger than ever! And don`t miss the sun – the best and the most natural vitamin D source.